Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door Jambs not showing with "Show All" Phase Filter applied

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
danbush
505 Views, 2 Replies

Door Jambs not showing with "Show All" Phase Filter applied

All:

I'm creating a floor plan of a simple remodel to show cutting a new door into an existing wall.  The plan has ALL the info on it; existing, demo, and new.  I have applied the Show All phase filter.  The door jamb lines of the new opening don't show up (see attachment).  What am I missing.  It looks really strange and stupid.  I can add detail lines to take care of the issue but then these have to be managed.

I am not interested in creating seperate demo and new views for such a simple project.

Any help is appreciated.

DanBush

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: danbush

Strange, but it could be fixed by adding a couple of symbolic lines in the door or window family, locked to the jambs.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
danbush
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

This is OOTB behavior.  Doesn't everyone see this same thing?  If so, are you just leaving it alone or has anyone figured out a way to correct it?

DanBush

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report