Revit Architecture

ganos113
Message 1 of 2 (291 Views)

door components

291 Views, 1 Replies
02-10-2004 07:52 AM
i have a problem, i need a certain door for a building that i am recreating and i don't have it in my components and i can't find it on the web. Is there any web sites that anyone that can tell me another web site that i can go to or send me some doors with divided glass.
*Allen Lacy
Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)

Re: door components

02-10-2004 08:08 AM in reply to: ganos113
Try www.rugi.org or http://revit.autodesk.com/library/html/index.html or www.revitcity.com. You can also use the family editor to create a new door or edit an existing door. "ganos113" wrote in message news:23496572.1076428356449.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > i have a problem, i need a certain door for a building that i am recreating and i don't have it in my components and i can't find it on the web. Is there any web sites that anyone that can tell me another web site that i can go to or send me some doors with divided glass.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.