Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimension text color change

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
arwahid.2010
6969 Views, 2 Replies

Dimension text color change

Hi,

This is wahid using Autodesk Revit Architecure 2011, My question is when i am using Anotation i want to change Differant color to Dimension line and Text. It is not happening.

If anybody knows please reply me.....,

Regards

wahid

+919880643891

s1623jn26@yahoo.fr 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doug
in reply to: arwahid.2010

I am guessing that you want the various components to be different colors like you can do in AutoCAD.  If that is correct and you are wanting the dimension text to be a different color than the dimension linework, that is not possible in Revit 2011. 

If you are wanting all of the different components of a dimension to be the same color, but other than black, you can change that in the dimension type properties.  Select the desired dimension type, pick the Edit Type button in the Properties palette, then go to the Color option under Graphics to choose the desired color.

Douglas Bowers, AIA, LEED AP
Revit Architecture 2016 Certified Professional
Revit Structure 2016 Certified Professional
Revit MEP 2016 Certified Professional
AutoCAD 2016 Certified Professional
www.dougbowersconsulting.com
blog: http://aectechtalk.wordpress.com

Please use Mark Solutions > Accept as Solution and Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
arwahid.2010
in reply to: arwahid.2010

Thanking you sir.......,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report