Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences between Revit 2011 and 2014?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ongbl
624 Views, 2 Replies

Differences between Revit 2011 and 2014?

Can anyone point me to a good online reference that tells me about the differences between Revit 2011 and 2014? I downloaded Revit Architecture 2011 from the website but some of the commands are different in Revit 2014. For example, there's no Home tab and Options bar. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ongbl

I am not away of any multi-release compilations, so I think you'd have to search the internet for what's new between each release, and even then, not all changes are well documented. Here are a few links to 'blogspot' articles that cover some of the changes.

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 | What's new in Autodesk Revit 2013? | What's new in Revit 2014?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
ongbl
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I kinda thought so. Too bad, :(.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report