Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail view titles with box are inserted below the view

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gbiallas
583 Views, 2 Replies

Detail view titles with box are inserted below the view

My office currently has a viewport title type for details that includes a box in the view title family. When placed on a page the view gets centered within this box automatically. There' s usually a little shifting around that needs to be done because the title is also inside the box and sometimes overlaps the drawing but that's okay because the drawing is inside the box.

In messing around with a template for 2014 I recreated this view title from scratch to try some different naming conventions, etc. Now when I use this title the entire thing (box and title) gets placed below the drawing. Can anybody tell me why this might be happening?

I've attached the offending files. Detail View Title works. View Title-Detail does not.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LisaDrago
in reply to: gbiallas

Hello! 

I have been testing out your titles but am unable to recreate the issue you are experiencing - can you post some images so I can understand better what is happening?

Thanks,

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 3
gbiallas
in reply to: LisaDrago

Here you go. The "incorrect" image shows what I'm getting and the "correct" image shows what I want.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report