Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

detail line work not showing up

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ljhudson
26071 Views, 2 Replies

detail line work not showing up

For some reason certain detail lines are not showing up in a view, while others are. Revit is saying to check is parameters and visibility settings, but I don't know where you can turn off certain lines.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ljhudson

Check under Visibility/Graphics Overrides - though it may be an Annotation Line, its visibility is controlled by the Lines Category under the Model Categories tab. Note that Subcategories can be turned off to disable the visibility of specific types of lines.

Also note that if you are using Revit 2013 or later and your View has a View Template assigned to it, you will have to modify or remove the View Template instead of the normal V/G Overrides.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
smurck
in reply to: ljhudson

I have the same problem.  There is no option for crop region in a legend.  I have detail lines in visibility graphics turned on.  The lines I made earlier just disappeared.  I have looked all over the internet and have not found an answer to this problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report