Contributor
mocito.agostinho
Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)
Accepted Solution

Detail Item stretch diagonal

328 Views, 2 Replies
11-21-2013 03:58 PM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create a Detail item with Instance Parameters contraints so that I can adjust to get both solutions? (see image)Capture.PNG

I guess the solution could go along some diagonal stretch of the diagonal lines?

thanks in advance.

J

Revit 2014
AutoCAD 2014

To control diagonals, first, take control of horizontal and vertical reference planes by parameters. Then, simply draw diagonals from intersection to intersection.

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 3 (292 Views)

Re: Detail Item stretch diagonal

11-22-2013 06:54 AM in reply to: mocito.agostinho

To control diagonals, first, take control of horizontal and vertical reference planes by parameters. Then, simply draw diagonals from intersection to intersection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Contributor
mocito.agostinho
Message 3 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Detail Item stretch diagonal

11-23-2013 07:05 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

tricky autodesk.

but it works, with a bit of work. thanks. :smileyhappy:

Revit 2014
AutoCAD 2014
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.