Revit Architecture

bines
Message 1 of 2 (527 Views)

Desing Option and halftone

527 Views, 1 Replies
11-09-2012 04:53 PM

I'm working on Design options. I've created three separate views that show the different design options. Is there a way where I can have the items that stay the same in all three views to show as half tone?

Kind of like how Revit puts everything in halftone when you're editing your design option.

I just want the changes to pop out more.

Please advise. Thanks,

Bernard

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 2 (514 Views)

Re: Desing Option and halftone

11-10-2012 10:00 AM in reply to: bines

One way could be this: from a 3d view, make sure that "exclude options" is active at the status bar. Switch the design option to "Main model". Make a window selection that encloses everything. Then do > Override graphics in view... > By element... > Halftone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.