Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desing Option and halftone

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bines
3484 Views, 2 Replies

Desing Option and halftone

I'm working on Design options. I've created three separate views that show the different design options. Is there a way where I can have the items that stay the same in all three views to show as half tone?

Kind of like how Revit puts everything in halftone when you're editing your design option.

I just want the changes to pop out more.

Please advise. Thanks,

Bernard

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: bines

One way could be this: from a 3d view, make sure that "exclude options" is active at the status bar. Switch the design option to "Main model". Make a window selection that encloses everything. Then do > Override graphics in view... > By element... > Halftone.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
brasch9XHLD
in reply to: bines

Be prepared to work around. I've found the most effective way to complete this is to make a work-set that hosts your design options (I like to label mine Options, Design). Then you need to go into visibility graphics and create a filter for your work-set that hosts the main model (typically this is Workset1). This way when you are in a design option view (don't forget to enable the "Options, Design work-set), you can simply go into visibility graphics, then filter tab, halftone your main model work-set (typically Workset1). 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report