Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Option Detail

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dmwirtz
94 Views, 1 Reply

Design Option Detail

How do I get the detail of the walls to show when I am displaying option 1 for example - okay here is what I am doing. I have all the walls of the main builinding done I then created an option 1 for some offices and stuff. I then created a call out so I could enlarge it on a seperate sheet but when I turn my detailing from course to medium only the walls that were done on the option 1 show detail and I need for 'all' walls to show detail.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: dmwirtz

I am not getting the behavior you describe when I try it. All walls are showing detail. I'm not sure what's causing the problem you
are seeing, but I doubt it has anything to do with design options. Perhaps the walls are entirely below the cut plane of the view,
or the wall type has no compound structure.

wrote in message news:5161138@discussion.autodesk.com...
How do I get the detail of the walls to show when I am displaying option 1 for example - okay here is what I am doing. I have all
the walls of the main builinding done I then created an option 1 for some offices and stuff. I then created a call out so I could
enlarge it on a seperate sheet but when I turn my detailing from course to medium only the walls that were done on the option 1 show
detail and I need for 'all' walls to show detail.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report