Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
stl4310
Message 1 of 2 (729 Views)

Demolition Plan

729 Views, 1 Replies
09-21-2010 02:16 PM

So I'm pretty sure I know how the phasing drop downs work, but how do I convert this to a plot sheet?  I want a demolition plan A010 and a new construction plan A100, but I still want them to be linked.

I read that I should just create a duplicate view of the floor plan, but what it seems as though that unlinks the two...what if I want to demo a wall on the demolition plan and have that change show up on the new construction plan?  Also, I can't change the phasing of text and tags, what if I want some text to show up on my demolition plan and some to show up on my new construction plan?

Active Contributor
stl4310
Message 2 of 2 (728 Views)

Re: Demolition Plan

09-21-2010 02:26 PM in reply to: stl4310

Nevermind I think I figured it out...if I create a duplicate floor plan it doesn't carry over the text, only the tags and wall info...therefore I can create my separate text for demo and new construction and just turn off my elevation tags in the view as need be...brilliant!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.