Revit Architecture

PSchem
Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Deleting Assets from the Asset Browser

352 Views, 2 Replies
10-19-2012 07:00 AM

Hello,

I'm updating our Revit template in Revit Structure 2013. When I look into the Asset Browser in the unreferenced library there are a lot of Assets wich are incremented [(1), (2), (3),...]. I don't need these Assets in my template, but I can't remove them because the unreferenced folder is locked. How can I delete these Assets?

Patrick Schemkes

GaryFidler4305
Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

Re: Deleting Assets from the Asset Browser

02-12-2013 06:55 PM in reply to: PSchem

Any answers to this one anybody. Seeing as we added them in the first place would be good to be able to delete mistakes.!!

Valued Mentor
AJA14
Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: Deleting Assets from the Asset Browser

02-12-2013 09:41 PM in reply to: GaryFidler4305

Hi. The graphics asset is there by defualt. You have 3 other assets you can add, appearance, thermal, and physical.

The appearance asset only controls the rendering appearance in addition to the realistic visual style and ray trace if applicable. Therefore, if you add it, you can only replace it. It has no other significance.

The thermal and physical assets can be deleted at any time. If you hover over the asset in the materials editor, you will get an x at the end which allows you to remove that asset.

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.