Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Settings in File Locations Tab -New to Revit

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
BenitaB
921 Views, 1 Reply

Default Settings in File Locations Tab -New to Revit

Hi, I'm new to Revit and am a student, had been happily doing workshops then discovered that I only had a fraction of the items that should have been available in the families folder. I have since reinstalled the enitre package, three times, and have finally sucessfully got to the stage where I am now getting an alert about the default file path for the Family Template File. This is proabably the route to all of my problems so far. Can anyone help?

What should the defaults be? Should I reinstall again? Why is it not installing properly?

I guess I need the correct file path set as default to know whether the complete library has been uploaded. If I ignore the alert now, and attempt to load a family the file in which the project is saved opens instead of the family templates folder.

Help! Please, any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ennujozlagam
in reply to: BenitaB

hi, since nobody reply to your inquiries at this moment.  and try to load the templates please see attached.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report