Revit Architecture

*Hiroshi Jacobs
Message 1 of 5 (293 Views)

Default Components

293 Views, 4 Replies
01-09-2004 01:57 PM
On one of my computers I installed Revit 6.0 without downloading the component files. How do I get them now (without pulling them from the other computer)? thanks,
Distinguished Contributor
Steve_Stafford
Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

Re: Default Components

01-09-2004 05:05 PM in reply to: *Hiroshi Jacobs
Go to the Autodesk Revit web site > Data & Downloads, > Download Revit, scroll down till you see the Revit content link. This is all the default install content.
Distinguished Contributor
Steve_Stafford
Message 3 of 5 (293 Views)

01-09-2004 05:06 PM in reply to: *Hiroshi Jacobs
By the way, you are sharing them via a network server aren't you? Not installing at each PC are you?
*Mel Persin
Message 4 of 5 (293 Views)

01-10-2004 08:56 AM in reply to: *Hiroshi Jacobs
What's the problem with getting them from the other computer? Or you can download them separately from the Revit website. -- Mel Persin, Architect-AIA Network/CAD Consultant, Support & Training "Hiroshi Jacobs" wrote in message news:3fff23d4_2@statler... > On one of my computers I installed Revit 6.0 without downloading the > component files. How do I get them now (without pulling them from the > other computer)? > > thanks, >
*Hiroshi Jacobs
Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)

01-12-2004 11:05 AM in reply to: *Hiroshi Jacobs
yes, I was just wondering how someone might get them if they didn't download them from the install. I couldn't find them on the revit website. Steve_Stafford wrote: > By the way, you are sharing them via a network server aren't you? Not installing at each PC are you?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.