Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decal Images not being found by the Cloud

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
IMCornish
240 Views, 0 Replies

Decal Images not being found by the Cloud

I started a post a little time ago relating to the rendering of Decals in the Cloud.  this turned out to be an issue with the 'OOTB' Picture Frame, however towards the conclusion of the post I came accross another issue wherebye when rendering a view in the cloud a dialog kept appearing stating that  my 'Render Apperance Images' are missing, the dialog is headed 'RaaS - Render in Cloud'!

See:   http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Revit-Architecture/Why-can-t-I-get-a-Decal-to-Render/td-p/4854343  (go to page 2 of the post)

It is noticeable that the dialog lists the 'Render Appearance' using lower case lettering for the first letter of all the words in the decal name, and if you hover over the name, the absolute path is displayed momentarily where both the decal name and its containing folder are shown with their words starting with lower case letters.  In actuality the file and folder name have upper case lettering where lower case is being displayed.  Subsequently, the 'RaaS - Render in Cloud' dialog also uses the lower case style to report that they are missing!  I have tried to fool the system by changing the actual upper case letters to lower case but to no avail.

Have not got much of my grey hair left so I would appreciate anyone's help to resolve this please.  Am currently using Revit 2014 but have not tried 2015 yet.

see images below:

The file, (Uppercase)                        The manage decal doalog (lowercase)                  The happy news (lowercase) 

case

DecalPng1.png                     DecalPng2.png                       DecalPng3.png

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report