Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cut and paste reveals???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
171 Views, 2 Replies

cut and paste reveals???

I'm trying to cut and paste walls from one project to another project. When I paste in the new file all sweeps, reveals and windows are removed. What can I do to avoid this problem? Thanks Felix
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are yo highlighting the reveals as part of the selection to cut? "Felix" wrote in message news:4194e0eb$1_1@newsprd01... > I'm trying to cut and paste walls from one project to another project. When > I paste in the new file all sweeps, reveals and windows are removed. What > can I do to avoid this problem? > > Thanks > > > Felix > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have grouped the wall with the reveals, sweeps and windows. Revit registers them when i paste but wants me to remove them to complete the paste. see attached file. Felix "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:4194e8c7$1_3@newsprd01... > Are yo highlighting the reveals as part of the selection to cut? > > "Felix" wrote in message > news:4194e0eb$1_1@newsprd01... > > I'm trying to cut and paste walls from one project to another project. > When > > I paste in the new file all sweeps, reveals and windows are removed. What > > can I do to avoid this problem? > > > > Thanks > > > > > > Felix > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report