Revit Architecture

*Felix
Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)

cut and paste reveals???

94 Views, 2 Replies
11-12-2004 08:11 AM
I'm trying to cut and paste walls from one project to another project. When I paste in the new file all sweeps, reveals and windows are removed. What can I do to avoid this problem? Thanks Felix
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: cut and paste reveals???

11-12-2004 08:48 AM in reply to: *Felix
Are yo highlighting the reveals as part of the selection to cut? "Felix" wrote in message news:4194e0eb$1_1@newsprd01... > I'm trying to cut and paste walls from one project to another project. When > I paste in the new file all sweeps, reveals and windows are removed. What > can I do to avoid this problem? > > Thanks > > > Felix > >
*Felix
Message 3 of 3 (94 Views)

Re: cut and paste reveals???

11-12-2004 08:54 AM in reply to: *Felix
I have grouped the wall with the reveals, sweeps and windows. Revit registers them when i paste but wants me to remove them to complete the paste. see attached file. Felix "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:4194e8c7$1_3@newsprd01... > Are yo highlighting the reveals as part of the selection to cut? > > "Felix" wrote in message > news:4194e0eb$1_1@newsprd01... > > I'm trying to cut and paste walls from one project to another project. > When > > I paste in the new file all sweeps, reveals and windows are removed. What > > can I do to avoid this problem? > > > > Thanks > > > > > > Felix > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.