Revit Architecture

Mentor
andrea.pontiggia
Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)
Accepted Solution

Customizing hatch

178 Views, 3 Replies
01-08-2013 03:25 AM

You can assign a pen width to the lines of a hatch?

thanks

Andrea
*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)

Re: Customizing hatch

01-08-2013 06:03 AM in reply to: andrea.pontiggia

When you create or modify a filled region (hatch) - you can control the pen. I have an image attached for reference.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Mentor
andrea.pontiggia
Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)

01-08-2013 07:51 AM in reply to: LisaDrago
I referred to hatches automatic assigned directly to the materials, which appear for example when it dissects an element. thanks
Andrea
*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)

01-08-2013 08:20 AM in reply to: andrea.pontiggia

you know - that is a really good question - I did some looking and I am not finding anything specific to control it..

What I did find - under VV or VG you can control the pattern but not the pen weight. Image attached

but on others you can control the pen weight. image attached.

I looked under the object styles and was not able to find anythng there that corresponds to the patterns or lines.

So very interesting question - maybe someone else has some ideas!

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.