Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtains for window

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GHASEM_ARIYANI
1332 Views, 3 Replies

Curtains for window

Hi
I'm a model, I need to design a model for window curtains and bed with my blanket.

For example, I took the picture.

Please help me if there is a site to download.

Grateful

Ariyani

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Even though it is technically possible, Revit is not the most appropriate tool to make curtains and blankets. I suggest you to do the architectural portion in Revit, and export the 3d model to 3D Studio (3d Max), and there, you can include all these elements, which are easy to find in the internet, blocks about all kinds of things, beds, ashtrays, lamps, anything.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your response.

But there is no way that we can see the Max files and materials to make them.

Max file format or export the materials that we use in Revit

Tankyou

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
Kimtaurus
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Import the model in SKethUp. It's easier to use than 3dsMax and you can find a ton of objects on 3D Warehouse.

Rendering can be done with a number of Programs or plug-ins, depending on your budget.

But again, Revit is an architectural program, it's not really made for high detailled renderings.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report