Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curtain wall

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
504 Views, 5 Replies

Curtain wall

I have been working with curtain wall and mullion in revit 2013 and i am not able to select a particular panel in the wall  and also the unpin option is not working with mullion and the panels.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
LisaDrago
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you been using the Tab key to cycle through everything available?

That is the easiest way to select something when there is a lot in an area.

Also if you could post an image that also helps to see what is happening.

If something is not pinned - the pin will not show up.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 6
rosskirby

Is the curtain wall a part of a design option?  If so, you'll have to make that design option active before you can select and modify the panel or mullion.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: LisaDrago

Hi

I have been working according to tutorials posted by Autodesk as i just started using Revit and there is some problem as in the video it is showing the unpin option and in my computer it's not. I think i have some different setting then the video but still i am attaching the two images.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi it seems that you are using the default revit curtain wall family.. which has defauit dydtem panels.. that's y u didnt get the pinning option..but in the video the panels used for the wall are customised panels and can be pinned or unpinned..

to change your panels.. go to the edit type properties of the curtain wall and change the curtain panel type.. custom panel tyes can be loaded from the metric library.. or it can be of basic wall types..

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thanx, it was helpful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report