Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

curtain systems

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
smuhic
461 Views, 4 Replies

curtain systems

any suggestions on how i can allign the grids and mullions in a curtain system of a curved glass roof?

the picture is attached

thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sbrown
in reply to: smuhic

Pick on the curtain system and you will see a small blue icon or under its properties, there is an offset parameter in both directions, just measure the distance needed and modify this setting.
Message 3 of 5
smuhic

you know ive tried that already and it worked, although not as i thought. i wanted continuous grid lines through all segments. i thought revit would create a curtain system over all the segments using a single grid and not a grid for each segment, that way the grid lines and after that the mullions would be continuous lines from left to right and bottom to top. i guess i'll just have to live with that or draw the grid line myself.

but the bigger problem is that the windows are placed verticaly on 2 segments and horizontaly on the other 4 segments. to this problem i couldnt find a solution. how to rotate the placing of windows in a curtain system 90 degrees?
Message 4 of 5
jlogue

I don't have an answer but I was wondering if I could ask you a question.  How did you get your mullions and glass to curve along your curtain grid.  When I create a curtain grid from mass face my curtain panels and mullions are always straight (like the grid on the left in your image).

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
yousuf_talwar
in reply to: jlogue

@jlogue wrote:

I don't have an answer but I was wondering if I could ask you a question.  How did you get your mullions and glass to curve along your curtain grid.  When I create a curtain grid from mass face my curtain panels and mullions are always straight (like the grid on the left in your image).

Thanks

just look properly those mullions and glass are straight.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report