Revit Architecture

smuhic
Message 1 of 4 (223 Views)

curtain systems

223 Views, 3 Replies
02-15-2007 02:26 AM
any suggestions on how i can allign the grids and mullions in a curtain system of a curved glass roof?

the picture is attached

thanks in advance
Distinguished Contributor
sbrown
Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

Re: curtain systems

02-15-2007 10:17 AM in reply to: smuhic
Pick on the curtain system and you will see a small blue icon or under its properties, there is an offset parameter in both directions, just measure the distance needed and modify this setting.
smuhic
Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)

02-15-2007 11:25 PM in reply to: smuhic
you know ive tried that already and it worked, although not as i thought. i wanted continuous grid lines through all segments. i thought revit would create a curtain system over all the segments using a single grid and not a grid for each segment, that way the grid lines and after that the mullions would be continuous lines from left to right and bottom to top. i guess i'll just have to live with that or draw the grid line myself.

but the bigger problem is that the windows are placed verticaly on 2 segments and horizontaly on the other 4 segments. to this problem i couldnt find a solution. how to rotate the placing of windows in a curtain system 90 degrees?
jlogue
Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)

09-14-2012 03:55 PM in reply to: smuhic

I don't have an answer but I was wondering if I could ask you a question.  How did you get your mullions and glass to curve along your curtain grid.  When I create a curtain grid from mass face my curtain panels and mullions are always straight (like the grid on the left in your image).

Thanks

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.