Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

*ladziuk
Message 1 of 3 (305 Views)

curb component family instruction

305 Views, 2 Replies
11-07-2004 07:59 AM
How it is possible to create Curb Component Family and how to use it on a toposurface? Thanks a lot for support. ladziuk
Distinguished Contributor
sbrown
Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

Re: curb component family instruction

11-08-2004 05:38 AM in reply to: *ladziuk
Yes, i've made a few, the trick is the entire geometry and "center of geometry" have to be over the toposurf. So straight shots are fine, split your topo at the back side(high side) of the curb and place this family on it, the curved portions are tricky, you may have to have the lower topo surf, extend under the upper one so the center of the curved curb is over the topo surf.
*ladziuk
Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)

Re: curb component family instruction

11-11-2004 04:49 PM in reply to: *ladziuk
Thanks a lot, sdbrown, for your piece of advise, so I`ll try later on ! For a moment I have some problem with my system. Best regards, ladziuk "sdbrown" wrote in message news:18566891.1099921112862.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Yes, i've made a few, the trick is the entire geometry and "center of geometry" have to be over the toposurf. So straight shots are fine, split your topo at the back side(high side) of the curb and place this family on it, the curved portions are tricky, you may have to have the lower topo surf, extend under the upper one so the center of the curved curb is over the topo surf.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.