Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Family problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hugooo37
260 Views, 2 Replies

Create Family problem

I created one panel family. On plan view, I added two parameter for just width and lenght (Picture 1), but at the same time, I cannot added parameter for adjust the angle in the elevation plan(Picture 2) . How can I resolve this problem???Thank you so much. 

Attachment is my .rfa file

111111.JPG

22222.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: hugooo37

As you have seen, it is very difficult to achieve both the geometry of a generic family and its own rotation in the same family file, doesn't it? Therefore, make this family work-plane based, and nest it into another family, hosted on the workplane of a reference line whose angle is constrained by an angular parameter.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
hugooo37
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Would you give me suggestion how to do this family? it can both to adjust the width, lenght and angle

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report