Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counter top family issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
alex60
428 Views, 2 Replies

Counter top family issue

Hi all, I am doing a counter top family with an inclined leg and the corner must be rounded, so we used a radius parameter to flex the corner. When we set the parameter in the square corner it works very fine, but when we set the parameter in the inclined leg Revit does not allow us to use that parameter. I want to know what's wrong in my family. See the attached image, please.

Thanks in advance, Alex

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: alex60

Parametric tangents can be tricky. I have an article in my blog about different cases of tangents. This is the link:

http://planta1.com/forum/entry.php?23-A-variety-of-solutions-for-keeping-arcs-tangent-to-adjacent-li...

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
arcitek
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Any chance on getting your link to the blog working again?  This tangent arc parameters thing you mentioned seems interesting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report