Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corner Wall Joint

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
octavio2
515 Views, 1 Reply

Corner Wall Joint

Can any body remind me how to clean the joint of the attached soffit section in such a way that the gypboard corners joint and do not show as a line in 3D? (i.e., the corner near the lower right hand corner).  I dealt with this issue before and you helped me then, and have done it, but now I do not remember how (did a quick search and could not find it...).

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
octavio2
in reply to: octavio2

I just fond my original question to this issue named "Dropped GWB soffit joints question" dated 12-18-2010, and Alfredo's answer to it. 

I just followed Alfredo's advice, and it worked. 

Before I found the thread, I tried  to move the vertical part of the wall assembly up and down, instead, and it did not work then (wonder why), however, after reading Alfredo's answer again now, I moved the horizontal ceiling instead to the left, and it cleaned, it appears now. 

Thanks Alfredo.

PS: Wonder why Autodesk still has not provided an easy joint solution to this type of issue, like an additional command or icon for this type of joint, found commonly with ceiling gypboard wall joints.  If it already exists, hope that someone will call it to my attention.  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report