Revit Architecture

Contributor
jfitz2020
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)
Accepted Solution

Copy / Moniter Walls

114 Views, 1 Replies
12-06-2012 11:14 AM

I have a model which has an Architectural Model linked in.  I have successfully Copy/Monitered the Levels and Grids.  However I am having trouble doing the same for the Walls.  During the Copy Moniter process I can select the walls and the system seems to recognize the selection. 

However, when I exit the copy tool I cannot select the walls or add a wall hosted element.

HELP???

There's a separate "Finish" button on the Options Bar for selection that you must hit prior to hitting the larger "Finish" to exit the Copy/Monitor function.

CopyMonitorFinish.JPG

If this isn't the cause of the issue, just let us know!

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Copy / Moniter Walls

12-06-2012 11:27 AM in reply to: jfitz2020

There's a separate "Finish" button on the Options Bar for selection that you must hit prior to hitting the larger "Finish" to exit the Copy/Monitor function.

CopyMonitorFinish.JPG

If this isn't the cause of the issue, just let us know!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.