Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling what is turned on or not

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
martin1james
224 Views, 2 Replies

Controlling what is turned on or not

When I am setting the plot sheets I have to switch off Sections and section boxes, Ref planes, window tags, door tags or planting, objects that or not required in views. I seam to do this quite a lot

Is there a way to set the state drawing so that at the things you want switched off are or if needed go back to how it was before

Thanks Martin 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

make a View Template from a Duplicate View , swich off all you don't want to appear in your final drawing and then apply the View Template to all the Views you want to plot.

detailed description:

• from Properties >over the selected View > RC > Duplicate with Detailing > save the view under a ssuggestive name
  • make all the settings you want to make to this view....hide section marks and Section Boxes 
  • RC on the selected View in Prooperties > Create View Template From View
  • Select one by one all the Views in wich to make the change and RC > Apply View Template
Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 3 of 3
martin1james
in reply to: martin1james

Thanks!

Ihave looked on you tube your sulution is great I will spend to night getting it working

thanks for time in replying, Martin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report