Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conceptual Massing - panel orientation

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
twilks1
629 Views, 1 Reply

Conceptual Massing - panel orientation

I have a curved mass mesh that I need to use to drive a series of hanging bottles that hang from a curved (wave form) ceiling. See Attached Image.

The problem is that the adaptive curtain panel objects (which are the hanging bottles) maintain a square to the surface orientation. We need them to be plumb, or square to the ground and not the mass (ceiling) surface. In reality they will be hanging from the ceiling.

I don't see a way to get this orientation to work. Is there any method to accomplish this need?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: twilks1

No need to create the bottle as a panel. In Revit 2013, you can create this with the new Divide & Repeat feature. Check the Wikihelp for more information about this feature.

repeated_bottles.gif

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report