Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communicator tab and the collaborate tab

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
solannamgr
618 Views, 3 Replies

communicator tab and the collaborate tab

I don't have the communicator tab and the collaborate tab under the collaborate panel. why? I need the A360 TO collaborate the file with other companys

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: solannamgr

did you buy a360 collaborate for revit?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: solannamgr

@solannamgr wrote:

I don't have the communicator tab and the collaborate tab under the collaborate panel. why? I need the A360 TO collaborate the file with other companys

In order for this to show up on your Revit installarion, you need to install the Collaboration for Revit addon + install the latest Update Release, the latest version of which can be found here.  We do have some situations where the icons may not show up after install, in which case you may need to delete your UIState.dat file (technical solution here).

You also need to subscribe to this service in order to use it. 

-Kyle

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 4

Why is the Communicator panel no longer dockable? I liked having the option to dock, or have it float. But, now my only option is to keep it on top. How can we return the docking option?

Adam Nicholes, Assoc AIA, M.Arch

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report