Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined multiple IFC files

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
BIMAbhi
3323 Views, 6 Replies

Combined multiple IFC files

My optinion: Sorry for this question in this trade. If there is a General Forum in the Autodesk related to their software then we can raise our issue or problem and get any suggestion form the forum members (If they know about the topic).

My question: There is any tool/software where we can merge/combined multiple IFC file.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ArchiGraphique-DP
in reply to: BIMAbhi

Bonjour,

Ceci est mon 1er post sur la Communauté Autodesk, alors je ne sais pas s'il faut écrire en Anglais ou si je peux m'exprimer en Français.

Comme il existe un traducteur automatique, j'essaie en français en espérant que vous comprendrez.

Pour ma part, le seul logiciel que je connais qui peut ouvrir plusieurs IFC liés est : TEKLA BIMsight

Bon courage.

Message 3 of 7
BIMAbhi

Can you please give your feedback in English Language. I can't understand your language.

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
Message 4 of 7
ArchiGraphique-DP

Sorry but my english is very "limited 😞

For me, the only software which open multiple combined IFC files is the free : " Tekla BIMsight "

Message 5 of 7

Navisworks can combine multiple IFC files.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 6 of 7
BIMAbhi

Thanks for your feedback. If we combined the IFC file into Navisworks then it is nwd file or nwf file. Can we save it into IFC file?

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
Message 7 of 7
ArchiGraphique-DP

Exact, with Naviswork you can open many files IFC together, I'm sorry to forget that !

But for your question of export from Navis, with Simulate you can't export in IFC files (only 3D DWF or FBX).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report