Revit Architecture

SPALDEN
Message 1 of 1 (180 Views)

Colour Schemes/View Template Bug

180 Views, 0 Replies
09-16-2013 07:02 AM

Hi, I'm using Revit 2013. I have a set of plans with a colour scheme applied to them and I want to make a duplicate set of plans without the colour.

So I've duplicated the views with detailing and made a new view template. Within this view template, I have set the colour scheme to none. However, when I go through and apply this view template to all of my new views, the colour scheme does not disappear. If I look at the view properties, the colour scheme (albeit greyed out) is listed as none but it is still visible in the view. If I remove the view template all together, turn on the colour scheme, then turn it off again, it disappears. I can then reattach the view template and it works fine.

Has anybody else ever experienced this? it's very frustrating and with over 20 views to create it is making a quick simple task take twice as long as it should.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.