Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
jesser
Message 1 of 4 (1,292 Views)
Accepted Solution

Color Scheme Value Change?

1292 Views, 3 Replies
10-04-2012 07:15 AM

I created a color scheme based on the Department parameter.  I've named them accordingly and assigned colors to my liking.  I've created Depatment types for Circulation, Classroom, Core, Elevator, and so on.  Now I want to change the value of Classroom to Student / Instructional.  I can't seem to change the value with in the editing dialog for the Color Scheme.  Also when I change on of the Departments to the new name it creates another color and value. 

How do I change the name of a value once placed?

Jesse

Jesse Remick

"Sometimes the solution is so clear you see right through it."

It is not possible to rename those names. You can remove them (with the "-" icon) if there are not any elements associated with that name yet. But no "rename". It's been mentioned as a wish list item.

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 4 (1,276 Views)

Re: Color Scheme Value Change?

10-05-2012 05:54 AM in reply to: jesser

It is not possible to rename those names. You can remove them (with the "-" icon) if there are not any elements associated with that name yet. But no "rename". It's been mentioned as a wish list item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Active Contributor
jesser
Message 3 of 4 (1,269 Views)

10-05-2012 06:25 AM in reply to: jesser

Thank you for your reply.

I second the item to the wishlist then as it would be great to have the flexibility to change your mind on name of a color scheme value. 

Jesse Remick

"Sometimes the solution is so clear you see right through it."
mhans_usa
Message 4 of 4 (1,019 Views)

04-29-2013 03:37 PM in reply to: jesser

It's 2014, don't they listen to us? How hard can that be?

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!