Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color not rendering properly

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
agibbs600
2700 Views, 2 Replies

color not rendering properly

I have created a new paint material in the Material Browser. I set the appearance color to an olive green RGB 73 68 17. But when I render it comes out light olive green. I cannot seem to make it a darker shade of green. I have messed with turning on and off tint and shadow to no effect. Also messed with exposure settings to no effect. What am I doing wrong? It looks correct on the screen when I display a 3D view.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Do not set RGB color code within the color bar of material browser. You need to make an image in Photoshop and apply your desired color in the image. Save that image as jpg file in your system. Now open material browser, click on ‘image ‘bar, browse the saved image and apply it on your material. In this way you can render your material properly.

Message 3 of 3
BRJackson84
in reply to: agibbs600

Using AutoCAD 2016

I used the sun properties menu bar

"Sun Status" = off

"Sky Properties Status" = sky background and illumination

I chose a dark, dark green for the ground color, but when I render it shows up as bright, florescent green.  I tried with dark blue and it renders as bright blue.

I tried turning the sun status on and switched sky properties to sky background(no illumination) but that didn't fix it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report