Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COBie Toolkit for Revit 2013 Help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Kami3kaze
458 Views, 3 Replies

COBie Toolkit for Revit 2013 Help

I went to Autodesk Tech Support and they sent me to the Forums. Anyways here we go. I've installed the COBie extension, and when I go to my Add-ins/External Tools tab then click on "Update COBie V2.30 Parameters 2013" I get this error: http://imgur.com/hZkYF4h

What have I done wrong?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Kami3kaze
in reply to: Kami3kaze

Please HELP?
Message 3 of 4
brettgatti

The message is letting you know that specific, required parameters are not present in your file. 

You can load these parameters into your project a couple of different ways.  The easiest way to get these parameters into your file, would be to use Transfer Project Standards to copy them from the supplied Revit Template file into your project.  The template file and other COBie Tooklit files are available within the tooklit folder structure.  The files and folders list can be found on Page 7 & 8 of the Revit COBie Tooklit Documentation PDF file that you should have received as part of the intial download of the toolkit.

Message 4 of 4
psukphisit

Try not to use COBie Toolkit 2013. It has too many steps (copying, paste, etc.) Plus there is not easy way to update your parameter information. Upgrade to 2014 version by CAD Microsystem (don't go with CTC-too many bugs). Good Luck! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report