Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cloud units and rendering

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
508 Views, 8 Replies

cloud units and rendering

i see as of today we are now under the looming cloud credit limit. 1 questions:

i saw how as you change setting the "cost" of the rendering changes. any way to see how many units i have theoretically used since autodesk 360 rendering was made avaialbe? would be nice to judge how much i have used to be able to estimate what will be used in the future

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

it should show on your account when you click on your name in the top right corner when you log in to this page: rendering.360.autodesk.com

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Anyone know if unused credits carry over into the following year's subscription ?

Message 4 of 9
DarrenP

that i do not know

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

when you click there you can get to usage reports under administration but that is only current usage... is there any record of usage prior to todays "cloud units going into effect" date?

Message 6 of 9
DarrenP

probably not

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 7 of 9
philip.s

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know if unused credits carry over into the following year's subscription ?

Hi Martin,

At this time unused Cloud Credits from the year before will not carry over following a Subscription renewal as the count will reset / default back to the appropriate amount per the renewed entitlements.

We should be updating the Cloud Credit FAQ soon, but please feel free to let me know if there's anything else missing from it that you would like to see.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Does that mean at end of contract terms, as in year 2 of 2.... Or the end of each calendar year?
Message 9 of 9
philip.s

My apologies for the delay Chris as I just stumbled onto your reply. 

Confirming that the expiration will take place at the end of the contract terms / the expiration date prior to renewing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report