Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Rendering

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1517 Views, 5 Replies

Cloud Rendering

I have the student version of Revit 2012 and I just signed up for 360 Rendering. I installed the updates needed to be able to install the rendering plug-in and everything went fine with the installation. However when I open Revit, I can't sign in to my Autodesk account. I keep getting the same message ovr and over again saying:

"Requested Service Not Available

The Autodesk service you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

Please wait a few minutes and try again."

I keep trying after a while and I get the same thing. I don't even get the prompt to type in my username, this happens when I first click 'sign-in'

Any help is greatly appreciated, I really need to use the cloud rendering.

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
parveen.revit
in reply to: Anonymous

It may have someting to do the 'Student' Version, though the message appears on your screen is clear that Service is temporarily unavailable.

You should check with local Autodesk Reseller or customer support.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 3 of 6
lukeferguson6585

I'm using the fully licensed version, but had this same issue a while back and was able to resolve it.

SOLUTION:

Check the time listed on your system (eg. your clock). If your time is off, it will not allow you to access this service, or any other that requires a sign-in to Autodesk prior to being used.

Mine was off by about 10-minutes. I reset it and everything worked great. However, I do have to reset the clock every time I restart my computer, but I usually only restart/shut down my CPU once a week.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Luke Ferguson, PE
Win-10 Pro 64-Bit
Intel Core i9 2.40Ghz
64 Gb Ram
NVideo Quara RTX 4000
Message 4 of 6
dody20040

this solution didn`t work with me please help me !! 😞

Message 5 of 6
8rikku

im having the exact same problem.. i really need help , if u found the solution please tell me , thanks.
Message 6 of 6
olamy

Hi. Have you found the solution? I am struggling with the same problem now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report