Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud rendering

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
danowak
3335 Views, 4 Replies

Cloud rendering

After the cloud has rendered my scenes in Revit 2012....how do I get them back into my project to add them to sheets?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ccollins
in reply to: danowak

I suppose one way is to download the rendered image (.png or .jpeg, etc.) from the Cloud, and then insert as image

into a view and place the view on a sheet.

I'm not sure you will still have the same "internal functionality" if you render the image directly in Revit.

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect/BIM Manager
Thalden Boyd Emery Architects
St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 5
atobiasz
in reply to: ccollins

I have the same question as the OP so I will just bump the post.

Is there a way to integrate the jpg/png back in the revit file like it would have been rendered locally other then inserting the image as a separate entity like Cliff said?

----------------------------
Adam T.
Autodesk Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
danowak
in reply to: atobiasz

One of my students just did it.  He had his sheet in which he wanted to place the image opened.  He then went to import under the insert tab and brought it right in to the sheet.

Message 5 of 5
newmanboy13
in reply to: danowak

The file I upload to the cloud renderer keeps failing, and I'm unsure as to why. The exact same file and view was sent successfully multiple times before today. There were a few new additions to the file such as additional parking as well as model text for signage. Could that be an inhibitor? 
Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report