Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLADDING

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
st20053968
247 Views, 1 Reply

CLADDING

I am trying to create vertical metal cladding for a factory unit I am designing but can't get my head around it and can't find any tutorial videos online. Can anyone help or recommend a video? The cladding I'm using is Trisomet 333. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
L.Maas
in reply to: st20053968

Depends on your needs. One route would be to use a material to represent the cladding. By using model pattern and image representation of cladding you can simulate the cladding. With detail drawings you can show the composition and dimensions of the cladding. Other possbility would be to use a curtain wall and create panels for the cladding. I also have seen people using walls with voids to create a cladding. A final method I can think of is to use a (generic) family to create the cladding.

It all depends what you want from your cladding and the level of detail required. Using a simple material would probably be the easiest/wuickest route and the least strain on your model. The more detail you will put in the more time consuming it will become and the bigger the impact on your project.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report