Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Sheet viewport text sizes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2864 Views, 2 Replies

Changing Sheet viewport text sizes

Just plotted my first lot of sheets (new Revit user) and very impressed with the programme. However, the elevation sheet seems overwhelmed by the Level cross-hair target symbol. I have eliminated a lot of unnecessary cross-hair target symbols so I'm down to the bare necessary, but they are still too much in-your-face. I know I can have them un-filled, but is it possible to have a smaller target? They are currently about 8mm dia, a 4mm dia target would suit me just fine. On a similar topic, the viewport title and scale info is also a bit on the large side. The viewport title text is about 6mm high, our office standard is 5mm, (I guess I could live with it), but my preference would be to change the size down to 5mm. The scale info size is 4mm, my preference would be 2mm. Can this be changed? Thanks in advance Damian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
andrewg07
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes they can.

Go to the annotations section of the library. There you will find a few families of each of the items you mentioned.

You can either modify these & save to a new name, or create your own, using the family templates found, once again, under the Annotations folder.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for your help Damian "aggockel" wrote in message news:22174446.1083172179871.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Yes they can. > > Go to the annotations section of the library. There you will find a few families of each of the items you mentioned. > > You can either modify these & save to a new name, or create your own, using the family templates found, once again, under the Annotations folder.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report