Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Level Elevation Without Affecting Model

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
djbelanger1
1699 Views, 1 Reply

Changing Level Elevation Without Affecting Model

I am working on a 3d model that a co-worker started, and for some reason, the "grade" level at 0'-0" is actually about 15" higher than it should be in actuality.

In my attachment, I put a blue line showing where grade actually should be relative to where the level is in the model.

What I am wondering is, is there a way to change where the grade level is, without affecting the heights/base constraints/base offsets of walls, floors and anything else that uses this incorrect grade level as a reference?

For example - all of the main floor walls have "GRADE" as the base constraint with an offset of 6", so I want to be able to move the level itself without moving these walls.

Is it possible to move grade 0'-0" down by 15" without going into the properties of everything that references grade to change the offset by an extra 15"?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
davidtetro
in reply to: djbelanger1

Could you create a non-referencing level 15" below the Grade level youa re showing and then hide the grade level you are showing? You can rename the existing grade level youa re showing to something else and call the new unreferenced level Grade - not too sure if that helps you...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report