Revit Architecture

Contributor
15 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 1 of 2

Ceiling Plans

81 Views, 1 Replies
05-24-2004 09:04 AM
In some of my reflected ceiling plans my walls have disappeared. I'm sure it has to do with the View Range, but I can't seem to get the walls unless I set the Cut Plane to something like 100mm, which means I don't cut through windows.

If I have a floor to floor of, say, 3000mm. What would you suggest as the settings for the View Range?

thanks
*Aaron Rumple
Post 2 of 2

Re: Ceiling Plans

05-24-2004 09:34 AM in reply to: gmak
I set my cut plane for plan and rcp at the same 4'. You can use the plan region to define a unique view range for any area that needs unique setting. I however prefer true cuts for my plans and rcp's. If a ceiling doesn't get cut by the cut plane - I don't want it shown. "gmak" wrote in message news:682099.1085414717053.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > In some of my reflected ceiling plans my walls have disappeared. I'm sure it has to do with the View Range, but I can't seem to get the walls unless I set the Cut Plane to something like 100mm, which means I don't cut through windows. > > If I have a floor to floor of, say, 3000mm. What would you suggest as the settings for the View Range? > > thanks
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!