Revit Architecture

Contributor
gmak
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Ceiling Plans

79 Views, 1 Replies
05-24-2004 09:04 AM
In some of my reflected ceiling plans my walls have disappeared. I'm sure it has to do with the View Range, but I can't seem to get the walls unless I set the Cut Plane to something like 100mm, which means I don't cut through windows.

If I have a floor to floor of, say, 3000mm. What would you suggest as the settings for the View Range?

thanks
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)

Re: Ceiling Plans

05-24-2004 09:34 AM in reply to: gmak
I set my cut plane for plan and rcp at the same 4'. You can use the plan region to define a unique view range for any area that needs unique setting. I however prefer true cuts for my plans and rcp's. If a ceiling doesn't get cut by the cut plane - I don't want it shown. "gmak" wrote in message news:682099.1085414717053.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > In some of my reflected ceiling plans my walls have disappeared. I'm sure it has to do with the View Range, but I can't seem to get the walls unless I set the Cut Plane to something like 100mm, which means I don't cut through windows. > > If I have a floor to floor of, say, 3000mm. What would you suggest as the settings for the View Range? > > thanks
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.