Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceiling Plans

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gmak
131 Views, 1 Reply

Ceiling Plans

In some of my reflected ceiling plans my walls have disappeared. I'm sure it has to do with the View Range, but I can't seem to get the walls unless I set the Cut Plane to something like 100mm, which means I don't cut through windows.

If I have a floor to floor of, say, 3000mm. What would you suggest as the settings for the View Range?

thanks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: gmak

I set my cut plane for plan and rcp at the same 4'. You can use the plan region to define a unique view range for any area that needs unique setting. I however prefer true cuts for my plans and rcp's. If a ceiling doesn't get cut by the cut plane - I don't want it shown. "gmak" wrote in message news:682099.1085414717053.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > In some of my reflected ceiling plans my walls have disappeared. I'm sure it has to do with the View Range, but I can't seem to get the walls unless I set the Cut Plane to something like 100mm, which means I don't cut through windows. > > If I have a floor to floor of, say, 3000mm. What would you suggest as the settings for the View Range? > > thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report