Revit Architecture

*Doug
Message 1 of 4 (43 Views)

Catalog Problem

43 Views, 3 Replies
07-28-2004 10:45 AM
I have entered all of the info for a window catalog into excel and saved it to a coma delimited file, how do I change that into a txt file? Thanks Doug
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 4 (43 Views)

Re: Catalog Problem

07-28-2004 10:45 AM in reply to: *Doug
Change the file extension to *.txt(?) "Doug" wrote in message news:4107e62a_2@newsprd01... > I have entered all of the info for a window catalog into excel and saved it > to a coma delimited file, how do I change that into a txt file? > > Thanks > > Doug > >
*Doug
Message 3 of 4 (43 Views)

07-28-2004 10:51 AM in reply to: *Doug
nope tried that... sill in columns thanks Doug "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:4107e6e2$1_3@newsprd01... > Change the file extension to *.txt(?) > > "Doug" wrote in message > news:4107e62a_2@newsprd01... > > I have entered all of the info for a window catalog into excel and saved > it > > to a coma delimited file, how do I change that into a txt file? > > > > Thanks > > > > Doug > > > > > >
*Scott Davis
Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)

07-28-2004 11:10 AM in reply to: *Doug
When you create the CSV file, and rename it to TXT, is it still opening in Excel when you double-click it? It should open in Notepad or some other text program. If the TXT file is opening in Excel, right-click the file name, and go to Open With and select Notepad. This should open now as a comma delimited text file. Save it from Notepad, and all should be well. "Doug" wrote in message news:4107e7a5$1_3@newsprd01... > nope tried that... sill in columns > > thanks > > Doug > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > news:4107e6e2$1_3@newsprd01... > > Change the file extension to *.txt(?) > > > > "Doug" wrote in message > > news:4107e62a_2@newsprd01... > > > I have entered all of the info for a window catalog into excel and saved > > it > > > to a coma delimited file, how do I change that into a txt file? > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.