Revit Architecture

Valued Mentor
ennujozlagam
Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)
Accepted Solution

Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

295 Views, 2 Replies
12-12-2013 10:30 PM

Hi, Maybe you could help me with this problem. Im Trying to create New Area Plans but i cannot see my site plan in the box.

What should i do?

Please see attached.

Thank you.

You have Area options only for the Levels.

Open an elevation view , you have here all the named Levels. Open : Area > Area Plan - in New Area Plan window you will see in the list all your Levels names.....see what it is written there : Select Levels..   Site is  View ...not quite a Level. But you can make a new Level high enough and with an adequate range ...

Image 6.png

*Expert Elite*
constantin.stroescu
Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

Re: Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

12-13-2013 01:03 AM in reply to: ennujozlagam

You have Area options only for the Levels.

Open an elevation view , you have here all the named Levels. Open : Area > Area Plan - in New Area Plan window you will see in the list all your Levels names.....see what it is written there : Select Levels..   Site is  View ...not quite a Level. But you can make a new Level high enough and with an adequate range ...

Image 6.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Valued Mentor
ennujozlagam
Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)

Re: Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

12-13-2013 10:03 PM in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thank you,

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!