Revit Architecture

Mentor
ennujozlagam
Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)
Accepted Solution

Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

262 Views, 2 Replies
12-12-2013 10:30 PM

Hi, Maybe you could help me with this problem. Im Trying to create New Area Plans but i cannot see my site plan in the box.

What should i do?

Please see attached.

Thank you.

You have Area options only for the Levels.

Open an elevation view , you have here all the named Levels. Open : Area > Area Plan - in New Area Plan window you will see in the list all your Levels names.....see what it is written there : Select Levels..   Site is  View ...not quite a Level. But you can make a new Level high enough and with an adequate range ...

Image 6.png

*Expert Elite*
constantin.stroescu
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

12-13-2013 01:03 AM in reply to: ennujozlagam

You have Area options only for the Levels.

Open an elevation view , you have here all the named Levels. Open : Area > Area Plan - in New Area Plan window you will see in the list all your Levels names.....see what it is written there : Select Levels..   Site is  View ...not quite a Level. But you can make a new Level high enough and with an adequate range ...

Image 6.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Mentor
ennujozlagam
Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: Cannot Create Area Plans for Gross Building and Site Area

12-13-2013 10:03 PM in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thank you,

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.