Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot Copy Monitor curved Grid Lines

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
TTrschmitt
1984 Views, 4 Replies

cannot Copy Monitor curved Grid Lines

Has anyone encountered this issue before? I have a project with straight and curved grid lines.  These grid lines exist in another model that is linked.  When I try to select them to copy monitor, I can select all of the straight grids, but I cannot select the curved grids!  I know I can simply copy them from one project to the next, but I would prefer to copy monitor them at this point.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: TTrschmitt

I tested in Revit 2014 and I was able to Copy/Monitor a curved Grid just like any other. There may be another factor in play, here; can you TAB+Select that Grid?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
TTrschmitt
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  This is more than a curve.  It is multi-segmented in the sketch, with straight segments and curved segments.  As far as I can tell, this is the issue, not curves, but multiple segments.

Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun

OK. It seems to be the case that the Multi-Segment Grids simply cannot be the subject of Copy/Monitor, whether or not they contain curved segments.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
sarveshQV295

is the solution still the same in 2023 as well?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report