Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i import a rendered image into a seperate revit drawing?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
paul53_7
1121 Views, 4 Replies

Can i import a rendered image into a seperate revit drawing?

Hi,

I was rendering my revit drawing using 2 pcs and know i am wondering how i would import these rendered images into the 1 drawing?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cvandevere
in reply to: paul53_7

I am not really sure what you are asking but I will take a stab. You save a rendered image from revit as a jpg then import that jpg image back into another revit file.  Hope that helps.

CDV
Message 3 of 5
paul53_7
in reply to: cvandevere

Sorry we're not on the same wave length, i mean as i rendered the image on another pc can i then import both the 3d view and rendered image of that drawing into the 3d view and rendered image tab of another drawing, so basically i would need all 3d views and rendered images in 1 drawing.

Sorry hope this explains what im after.

Thanks   

Message 4 of 5
sagar.londonites
in reply to: paul53_7

Hi Paul, When you say 'drawing' what I think you mean is 'model'. So you have rendered a 3D view in first model and now you want to copy the view and the rendered image to another model. Well, you can copy the 3D view, but not the rendered image. To copy the view, go to any plan view. Right-click the 3D view in the project browser and 'select camera'. Then press 'Ctrl+V' to copy the view. Open the second model in same Revit and paste. Let me know if this answers your question.
- Sagar
Message 5 of 5
paul53_7
in reply to: sagar.londonites

Yes sorry this is what i meant. I am still in Autocad speak.

This should do the trick.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report