Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Solar Radiation back into Revit!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
224 Views, 2 Replies

Bring Solar Radiation back into Revit!

Now when Vasari has not been opgraderet to a version 2015 the smooth and needed workflow to Revit do not work anymore. I have liked the simplicity within Vasari until Revit 2015 appeared. Vasari is a good tool for new simulation users. This is not the case anymore, unfortunately. New users have a hard time to understand why it is not possible to go back and forward between Vasari and Revit 2015. So do I!

I have seen in serveral presentations from autodesk that they have Solar Radaition within Revit - why is this not released to the public. I though things should be easy for the users and not the opposite. As it is at the moment you have to develop complicated workarounds or tell students that they can not do it.

So please Autodesk put the simulations from Vasari into Revit 2015. And please bring back the Planar Solar Radiation plot like the wind rose back as well!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

this was added in Revit 2015 R2 which you get from the subscription site

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
arkitektskolen
in reply to: DarrenP

I have already installed r2. I can not find Solar Radiation in the Panels. Where do you see it?

/daniel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report